Oct 31st, 2011, 10:32 PM
How to export the FINAL BeanDefinitions ?
My "FINAL BeanDefinitions" means that it is a xml file, it :
1. merge multi xml configuration files to one
2. translate all annotation-based configuration to xml
3. translate all custom tags in original xml files to beans
4. translate all aop to (proxy factory) beans
5. translate all auto-wire to explicit property
6. and so on
I think it is a good way to understand spring.
How to get this ?
Nov 1st, 2011, 02:06 AM
There is nothing, currently, that does that for you. That is way we have STS which gives you that insight.
Nov 3rd, 2011, 02:26 AM
Thank you very much, I will have a try with STS.
Originally Posted by Marten Deinum
Tags for this Thread