Sep 8th, 2011, 04:14 AM
Exception sending context initialized event to listener
When i am running my application it give me this exception:-
Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.springframework.web.util.Log4jConfigListener
But this problem is not permanent. Id i remove the log4j entries from web.xml and restart p.c and then again add log4j entries and start the server, then the application works fine.
I noticed that when the application is deployed and when i undeploy and again deploy the same application, this problem emerge.
Please help me ........ i am facing this problem from 3 months...
Sep 9th, 2011, 07:27 PM
1) use code tags
2) post the complete error stack trace to get a complete idea, according with that I should ask for some source code
to see what is wrong
- Manuel Jordan
Kill Your Pride, Share Your Knowledge With All
The Fear Of The LORD Is The Beginning Of Knowledge, But Fools Despise Wisdom And Discipline. Proverbs 1:7
Technical Reviewer of Apress
- Pro SpringSource dm Server
- Spring Enterprise Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach
- Spring Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach, 2nd Edition
- Pro Spring Integration
- Pro Spring Batch
- Pro Spring 3
- Pro Spring MVC: With Web Flow
- Pro Spring Security
Tags for this Thread