Dear Spring community,
I'm pleased to announce that Spring Dynamic Modules for OSGi(tm) Service Platforms (formerly known as Spring OSGi) 2.0.0 M1 final has been released.
Downloads | JavaDocs | Reference Documentation | FAQ | Changelog
The first release in the 2.x branch, M1 provides the first, complete OSGi 4.2 Blueprint Service Reference Implementation (RI).
Other noticeable improvements:
* migration to JDK 5 and Spring 3.x
* updated documentation on Blueprint Service
* enhanced tooling support
* new service exporter/importer options
* improved proxy performance and generation
* importer support for collection of service references
* faster shutdown algorithm
and numerous enhancements and bug fixes. Please consult the changelog for detailed information.
For using OSGi 4.2 Blueprint Service, JDK 5 or Spring 3 in an OSGi environment, we recommend Spring Dynamic Modules 2.0.0.M1!
Note that compatibility with OSGi 4.0 and 4.1 platforms has been preserved (please consult the reference documentation for more details).
Feedback and suggestions are welcome!
Lead, Spring Dynamic Modules