Dear Spring Community,
I'm pleased to announce that we just released SpringSource Tool Suite (STS) 2.7.0.
The release brings you:
- ships on top of Eclipse Indigo (3.7)
- includes Mylyn 3.6 and EGit 1.0
- updated template projects (thanks to Josh Long)
- support for Grails 1.4.M1
- Grails-aware rename type refactoring
- Groovy-Eclipse 2.5.1, which includes support for Groovy 1.8 and DSL IDE support (DSLDs)
- support for Gradle
More details can be found in the New and Noteworthy document. Detailed installation instructions are also available.
As always downloads are available from the STS download page.
Starting with this release we stop shipping Eclipse-3.5-based update sites. If you are running on Eclipse 3.5, you would need to continue using STS 2.6.1 or earlier versions.