We are pleased to announce that Spring AMQP for Java 1.0 RC2 is now available.
For details about the changes since RC1, please review the Release Notes here:
In addition to a few bug fixes, this release provides the following:
- Support for Exchange-to-Exchange bindings as well as custom Exchange types
- Improved re-connection support
- Added ChannelListener callback
- Clarified Binding builder API semantics
- Added a MessageProperties conversion strategy interface
- Improved namespace coverage (e.g. <rabbit:template>)
- Upgraded to RabbitMQ client version 2.5.0
Since this is intended to be our final pre-GA release, please take some time to try it out. In fact if you have a chance, really try to push the limits so that we know we're ready for prime time.
The Spring AMQP Team