After a bit of struggle, I finally managed to get it running with MySQL as the backend database. here I my steps:
- StandardDataSourceConfig - including database.driver and using Apache DBCP
- pom.xml to include DBCP and MySQL Driver
- Change the SQL-files to use MySQL compliant syntax, such as BIGINT (instead of identity) and varchar(255) instead of varchar, and some more tweeks with the references
- Generated a drop-SQL to clean the persisted MySQL (otherwise the upgrader always fails
- ... possibly some more tweaks I forgot
Are there any plans on supporting a standard profile out of the box as well as the embedded one?