I'm pleased to announce that tc Server 2.1.2 is now available. This release contains a number defect fixes and upgrades the runtime to be based on Tomcat 6.0.32.
The changes in the release are:
* [TCS-1531] - Doc bug: instance creation syntax "--javahome" vs "--java-home"
* [TCS-1635] - Quoting within the AGENT_PATHS and JAVA_AGENTS variables causes tcServer statup failure
* [TCS-1642] - tcruntime-instance.sh fails with a NoClassDefFoundError when installed in a path containing spaces and run from another directory
* [TCS-1643] - tcruntime-instance.sh displays the usage message and does not run when trying to specify an instance directory containing spaces using -i or --instance-directory
* [TCS-1644] - Typo in description of --java-home in tcruntime-instance's usage message -- "to bse used" instead of "to be used"
* [TCS-1646] - Configuration prompts for property placeholders in setenv.properties must have their property names prefixed with the template's name
* [TCS-1649] - Auto-discovery scan is performed following a restart, even though the JMX configuration has not changed
* [TCS-1650] - 2.1.1 tc runtime instance is failed to start in AIX 6.1
* [TCS-1676] - Default prompts are output for properties in the default connector template when creating an instance in interactive mode
* [TCS-1686] - Usage message for all commands state that -h displays the usage information for create
* [TCS-1698] - Starting a tc server with a slash before the name causing problems when trying to restart later.
* [TCS-1743] - Poor error handling when a user explicitly specifies the base template when creating an instance
* [TCS-1800] - The Server Configuration screen does not load when HQ is behind a load balancer
* [TCS-1811] - Not able to restart server using tcsadmin by passing servername or serverid as options to restart command
Please see the tc Server Web pages for more information: http://www.springsource.com/products/tcserver