I'm pleased to announce that tc Server 2.0.6 is now available. This release contains a number of defect fixes and upgrades to the runtime to be based on Tomcat 6.0.32.
The changes in the release are:
* [TCS-43] - JMX Listener overrides RMI hostname system property without notifying the user that it is doing so
* [TCS-1256] - Update the jdbc-pool to 126.96.36.199 to pickup https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/s...g.cgi?id=50025
* [TCS-1521] - Docs: tcsadmin config refers to .ams directory
* [TCS-1593] - Misleading use of Optional in tcsadmin switch description
* [TCS-1594] - timeout occured while waiting for the 'restart' to complete using tcsadmin
* [TCS-1595] - Cold deploy of the same app (without undeploying the previous version) is failing
* [TCS-1597] - blank screen when trying to create Connectors/Hosts for service whose name having backward slash(\)
* [TCS-1598] - Instance created with nio-ssl template fails to start on IBM JVM due to java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: SunX509
* [TCS-1616] - Restarting an instance foo that has been symlinked and started as bar fails on pid.
* [TCS-1638] - NPE when trying to do cold deploy war from server using HQ
* [TCS-1651] - tcsadmin CLI does not make sure that a customer is only deploying a war file like the UI.
* [TCS-1652] - JMX connections between agent and tc Server instance are leaked during application management resulting in connection timeouts and, ultimately, application management stopping working altogether
* [TCS-1674] - Not giving any error message to user when trying to cold deploy existing deployed war from local machine
* [TCS-1675] - Not giving any error message to user when trying to cold deploy existing deployed war from server machine
* [TCS-1677] - Clear-text database password visible via VisualVM
* [TCS-1698] - Starting a tc server with a slash before the name causing problems when trying to restart later.
* [TCS-1741] - "Unable to make a JMX connection" error message in HQ GUI when trying to do cold deploy from the local machine
* [TCS-1767] - Using password obfuscation for jmx.password allows non-encoded password
* [TCS-1768] - JDBC Pool's size can become corrupted (and reported as negative) when evictions are enabled leading to maxActive connections being exceeded
* [TCS-1802] - Not able to restart server after jmx configuration change from HQ GUI
Please see the tc Server Web pages for more information: http://www.springsource.com/products/tcserver