Feb 25th, 2011, 05:02 PM
Spring Data Graph - Neo4j Support 1.0.0.M3 Released
Dear Spring Community,
We are pleased to announce that a new milestone release (1.0.0.M3) of the Spring Data Graph 1.0 project with Neo4j support is now available!
The primary goal of the <b>Spring Data</B> project is to make it easier to build Spring-powered applications that use new data access technologies such as non-relational databases, map-reduce frameworks, and cloud based data services.
The Graph Neo4j module provides integration with the Neo4j graph database.
Downloads | JavaDocs | Reference Documentation | Changelog
To learn more about the project, visit the Spring Data Homepage.
The features in Spring Data Graph 1.0.0 M3 include:
- update to Neo4j-1.3.M03, AspectJ 1.6.11.M2
- added explicit support for detachable entities
- added bean validation support for property changes
- added external transaction manager support (XA and one phase commit best effort)
- added xml namespace configuration
- simplified Spring Java Config configuration class
- added automatic numerical indexing and range queries
- added full featured Neo4jTemplate
- all methods introduced to entities are now generified
Looking forward to your feedback on the forum or in the issue tracker.
Last edited by trisberg; Mar 15th, 2011 at 10:06 PM.
Tags for this Thread