I have a urgent need for the following:
I'm using the Spring/Hibernate framework in a WSAD environment, and need to call a sesssion EJB from my application client. The bean will run in the container and the client outside (separate JVM's) I assume. I do know that a look up of the EJB remote inteface is required and have been told that Spring has the functionality to ease the coding reqiured.
I need to know how I can utilise the the framework to consume the bean from the application, ie get the framework to do the JNDI lookup etc. I think I know what to do, but I do not have the experience to put the code together. Simple code examples (plus where to put it) would greatly assist.
I do know that I require the following:
1. EJB implementation code (not business logic!) ie Spring libraries for doing ejb.create.
2. Code in Client application to allow Spring to do JNDI lookup and then code to call EJB Service.
4. ejb-jar.xml environment entry <env-entry-name> for EJB service.
5. EJB Service XML configuration file.
6. JNDI.proprties to allow Spring to look up JNDI name.
Thanks in advance