1) Create a SNAPSHOT jar project, install to local maven repo.
2) Create Grails plugin that depends on that jar.
3) Refresh dependencies on plugin
4) Install an update to the SNAPSHOT JAR.
5) Refresh dependencies on plugin
The latest version of the SNAPSHOT jar will not be installed to the ivy cache. I get the following error message:
Couldn't delete outdated artifact from cache: C:\Users\MyUserDir\.ivy2\cache\org.mycompany\my-jar\jars\my-jar-1.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
When run from the Grails command line, this succeeds. Hoping someone could help. I've tested in STS 2.5.2 as well as Eclipse 3.6 + latest STS nightly build.