I am attempting to redirect to a flow from an end-state going from HTTP to HTTPS and Web Flow (2.2.1.RELEASE) keeps redirecting to back to HTTP.
Here is the scenario...
- User requests http://localhost:8080/app/myflow.do
- User clicks a button to submit a form
- Flow transitions to an end-state
Code:<end-state id="secure" view="externalRedirect:https://localhost:8443/app/myflow.do" />
- Web Flow submits the redirect to HTTPS but submits a second redirect back to HTTP resulting in the user remaining at HTTP.
Here is what I have tried and all have failed.
- Redirecting to an Spring MVC controller to invalidate the session and sendRedirect
Code:<end-state id="secure" view="redirect:/controller/redirect.do" />
- Implementing a Custom Flow Handler and overridding the handleExecutionOutcome. I tried the following return values and all have produced the same result.
- Redirecting to the same webflow just renamed (e.g. myflow.xml == securemyflow.xml)
Code:<end-state id="secure" view="externalRedirect:https://localhost:8443/app/securemyflow.do" />
Does anyone know how to end a web flow so it does not send a redirect back to itself? Note I am not using Spring Security so I do not want to setup the ChannelProcessingFilter and this works with Spring MVC but not with Spring Web Flow.