Jan 31st, 2011, 06:07 PM
Spring Data Graph - Neo4j Support 1.0.0.M2 Released
Dear Spring Community,
I am pleased to announce that the very first milestone release of the Spring Data Graph 1.0 project with Neo4j support is now available!
The primary goal of the <b>Spring Data</B> project is to make it easier to build Spring-powered applications that use new data access technologies such as non-relational databases, map-reduce frameworks, and cloud based data services.
The Graph Neo4j module provides integration with the Neo4j graph database.
Downloads | JavaDocs | Reference Documentation | Changelog
To learn more about the project, visit the Spring Data Homepage.
The features in Spring Data Graph 1.0.0 M2 include:
- Improved indexing support - full, named index support for nodes and relationships
- Now supporting removal of node and relationship entities
- Added strict type checking on entity instantiation from framework methods (according to type strategy)
- Added support for dynamic projection to arbitrary graph entities
- Updated dependency to Neo4j 1.2
Looking forward to your feedback on the forum or in the issue tracker.