Jan 18th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Spring Data Graph - Neo4j Support 1.0.0.M1 Released
Dear Spring Community,
I am pleased to announce that the very first milestone release of the Spring Data Graph 1.0 project with Neo4j support is now available!
The primary goal of the <b>Spring Data</B> project is to make it easier to build Spring-powered applications that use new data access technologies such as non-relational databases, map-reduce frameworks, and cloud based data services.
The Graph Neo4j module provides integration with the Neo4j graph database.
Downloads | JavaDocs | Reference Documentation | Changelog
To learn more about the project, visit the Spring Data Homepage.
The features in Spring Data Graph 1.0.0 M1 include:
- Simplified annotation driven programming model for Neo4j applications
- Strategy to handle representation of java types in the graph
- AspectJ ITD backed field mapping for plain Java objects
- Annotations for graph persistence
- Support for building traversal descriptions
- Support for cross-store persistence including basic transaction support
- Abstract configuration class
Looking forward to your feedback on the forum or in the issue tracker.
Tags for this Thread