Jan 6th, 2011, 09:08 PM
Spring 3.0.5.RELEASE dependencies info
Helo all -
We are migrating from spring 2.0.8 to 3.0.5 RELEASE of spring. We use maven but we doesn't want to depend on it to pull all the dependencies for us. Appreciate if I can get answers to below questions
1) Where can i download the zip file with all the dependencies of spring? I see this is not available to download for 3.0.5 RELEASE though it is available for 3.0.2
2) Why does the dependency artifact names include "com.springsource" prefix even though the jar's are from third party vendors (for e.g. javax.transaction is from Oracle
3) Is there a text file where spring lists all its external dependencies with exact version info.
4) Which are the external open source jar files that spring has customized in some way. for e.g. In 2.x spring customized cglib and named it as cglib-nodep
5) Which xml parser implementation version is being used by spring?
Tags for this Thread