Spring Data Redis 1.0.0.M1 Released!
Dear Spring Community,
I am pleased to announce the first milestone release of the Spring Data - Redis 1.0 project is now available!
Downloads | JavaDocs | Reference Documentation | Changelog
The primary goal of the Spring Data project is to make it easier to build Spring-powered applications that use new data access technologies such as non-relational databases, map-reduce frameworks, and cloud based data services. The Redis modules provides integration with Redis key-value store.
To learn more about the project, visit the Spring Data Homepage.
The features in 1.0.0 M1 include:
- Connection package as low-level abstraction across multiple drivers
- Configuration support for Redis Jedis and JRedis drivers/connectors
- Exception translation to Spring's portable Data Access exception hierarchy for Redis driver exceptions.
- Generified RedisTemplate for exception translation and serialization support
- Various serialization strategies
- Atomic counter support classes
- JDK Collection implementations on top of Redis
Looking forward to your feedback on this forum or in the issue tracker.