Spring GemFire 1.0.0.M2 Released!
Dear Spring Community,
I am pleased to announce the second milestone release of the Spring GemFire 1.0 project is now available for both Java and .NET!
Downloads | JavaDocs | Reference Documentation | Changelog
The Spring GemFire project aims to make it easier to build Spring-powered highly scalable applications using GemFire as distributed data management platform.
To learn more about the project, visit the Spring GemFire Homepage.
The features in 1.0.0 M2 for Java include:
- Native support for GemFire 6.5 (besides 6.0)
- Extensive namespace support for configuring all the major GemFire components: cache, replicated, partitioned and client regions, pools, data persistence, eviction and overflowing and many more.
- Improved support for client regions
- New configuration option for region lookup-only
- More documentation (twice the size of the previous release)
For the features in the .NET version, see the dedicated forum
Looking forward to your feedback on this forum or in the issue tracker.