Need detail information on http outbound gateway
I am beginner to spring integration and working on a requirement where I need to send xml file via http POST to external website and need HttpReponse code back.
For the same, I have found out that I need HttpOutboundGateway implementation. from other thread, I have got the complete attribute lists which can be used with gateway which is shown below. spring reference manual, did not describes every attribute details so I appreciate if some one guide me on it. many attributes are self explanatory but specifically, I am looking for how to use following attributes.
1. request-factory="testRequestFactory" : how can I create and use custom request factory here. sample code will be appreciated.
2. mapped-request-headers and mapped-response-headers : how to use these attributes?
3. <http:uri-variable name="foo" expression="headers.bar"/> : what is this for?
4. order="77" : what is this for?
5. I understand that response will be back in "replies" channel. but how can I get HttpResponse object from this channel? I mean, how can I read Http status code?
6. spring reference manual explains that we can use "request-mapper" attribute to specify custom OutboundRequestMapper so can some one explains by example, how to create custom OutboundRequestMapper?
<http:uri-variable name="foo" expression="headers.bar"/>