Spring JCR Extension 0.9 has been released!
the Spring JCR Extension 0.9 has been recently released.
Here is a short list of resolved issues:
* [SEJCR-1] - JCR Factory register the listeners before registering the namespaces
* [SEJCR-4] - mark jcr implementation related dependencies as optional in pom
* [SEJCR-7] - Documentation can be updated
* [SEJCR-10] - JackRabbitUserTransaction swallows Jacrabbit and DB exceptions
* [SEJCR-11] - JcrSessionFactory registers listeners even when returning already created session
* [SEJCR-12] - Reregistering Node Types for Jackrabbit
* [SEJCR-2] - add spring 2.0 schema to JCR support
* [SEJCR-6] - Allow the SessionFactory to register the CND file by pointing to it in the sessionFactory Spring bean
* [SEJCR-8] - RollbackException still swallows Cause-XAException
* [SEJCR-9] - Jcr sample shouldn't use hard coded paths
* [SEJCR-15] - Use SLF4J instead of Commons-Logging
You can also take a look at this nice blog post for some additional information: