Spring Python 0.7.0 is released
Release 0.7.0 was completed last night, and released to sourceforge.net.
NOTE: This release included a lot of API scrubbing, in order to bring things more in tune with PEP-0008, the style guide for python. You're existing apps PROBABLY were impacted, if you used any of Spring Python's utility classes. Since we are pre-1.0, this is the best time for such a cleanup. When 1.0 hits the streets, we won't make such a sweeping change without extensive backwards support.
See http://springpython.webfactional.com for more information.
Release Notes - Spring Python - Version 0.7
* [SESPRINGPYTHONPY-63] - Running setup.py returns an exception
* [SESPRINGPYTHONPY-49] - Upgrade PetClinic to CherryPy 3.1
* [SESPRINGPYTHONPY-64] - Adding a schema for the regular component elements
* [SESPRINGPYTHONPY-69] - Remove deprecated connection factories from baseline
* [SESPRINGPYTHONPY-70] - Scrub function/attribute naming conventions to more closely follow PEP-0008.
** New Feature
* [SESPRINGPYTHONPY-61] - Generate reference documentation for the project
* [SESPRINGPYTHONPY-65] - Change 'type' attribute in XML application config to 'scope' to be in line with the lifetime concept in other Spring platforms
0.7.1 release has been opened - scrub ref docs
Based on there being more than one or two updates needed in the ref docs, a new baseline has been opened with a window of 2-weeks. This is only for ref doc updates, and is not meant to slip any other baselines. Since ref docs don't induce ripple affect, this should be achievable.