Spring Python 0.6.0 is released
This release official marks Spring Python as a Spring Extension. We also have integration with SpringSource's continuous integration server (bamboo). Along the way, a couple small issues were also fixed and included in this release.
See http://springpython.webfactional.com for more information.
Release Notes - Spring Python - Version 0.6
* [SESPRINGPYTHONPY-34] - AOP: AOP doesn't seem able to proxy __str__ methods
* [SESPRINGPYTHONPY-54] - In transaction.py, rename TransactionalInterceptor's txWrapper as txDefinition (to be consistent with transactional_wrapper)
** New Feature
* [SESPRINGPYTHONPY-20] - Investigate Hession remoting support
* [SESPRINGPYTHONPY-48] - Reassign copyright to SpringSource per signed agreement
* [SESPRINGPYTHONPY-50] - Investigate integrating PyUnit testing with bamboo CI
* [SESPRINGPYTHONPY-52] - Integration Spring Python with the CI build system
Bamboo shows successful build at http://build.springframework.org/browse/EXT-PYQUICK-19, confirming things are working.