JavaServer Faces - $1500 – August 15, 2012
A new Spring Insight plugin for Java Server Faces is requested.
1. The plugin should support an EndPoint Analyzer to hook into code and analyze trace.
2. Follow all [Spring Insight Plugin Development Guidelines].
3. Provide a screenshot of the plugin in action.
4. Provide a sample web application and guide on testing the plugin
5. Include a README.textfile that includes installation and configuration guidelines.
6. Include a mention of the versions of the framework which the plugin supports
7. Include Unit tests for all aspects and classes
8. Include Freemarker test for ftl rendering
9. Contributor Agreement signed & registered with VMware by emailing bounty-manager_at_vmware.com.
10. Downloadable from a publicly accessible site such as GitHub, Sourceforge, or a public domain.
11. Final plugin listed on the VMware Solution Exchange.
- Spring Insight Documentation, including specifically Chapter 7 with the Spring Insight Plugin Development Tutorial.
- Watch the video on Creating Spring Insight Plugins
- JavaServer Faces (JSF) Documentation
To accept this Bounty Request, please (i) reply to this post to indicate to others that this effort is being worked on, (ii) send a private message to the Requestor to arrange payment, and (iii) sign the Contributor Agreement and email it to bounty-manager_at_vmware.com.