Spring Webflow 2.3.0.RELEASE build problems
I'm starting a new project, and wanted to build the samples before I begin.
I've tried both spring-webflow-2.3.0.RELEASE-with-dependencies.zip and spring-webflow-2.3.0.RELEASE.zip. These only build if I disable bundlor, i.e.
$ cd build-spring-webflow
$ ant -Ddisable.bundlor=true
... though once built like this, they pass all tests.
[why disable.bundlor? this would entail discussion of
* getting NoSuchMethodException on org.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.accept(org.objectweb .asm.ClassVisitor, int)
* scanning all the asm jars, including my own JRE, establishing that 1.5.3 lacked the method, but 3.0+ had it
* eliminating 1.5.3 jars just in case that was causing the NoSuchMethod exception
* still getting NoSuchMethodException, suggesting that none were on the classpath
* availing myself of disable.bundlor flag found in offending artifact.xml
* wondering aloud what is a bundlor, anyway?
So I move on to spring-webflow-samples, and follow the instruction to package with mvn:
$ cd ../spring-webflow-samples/
$ mvn -U package
...this fails on trying to pull joda-time-jsptags-1.0.2.pom, so I try just going to the sample I want
$ cd booking-faces
$ mvn -U package
...which fails to pull org.primefaces:primefaces:jar:2.2.1.
As to my environment, I am running recent versions of everything...
$ ant -version
Apache Ant(TM) version 1.8.2 compiled on June 8 2011
$ java -version
java version "1.6.0_22"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.10.4) (fedora-184.108.40.206.fc15-x86_64)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.0-b11, mixed mode)
$ mvn --version
Apache Maven 3.0.3 (r1075438; 2011-02-28 09:31:09-0800)
Maven home: /opt/maven-rigged
Java version: 1.6.0_22, vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Java home: /usr/lib/jvm/java-1.6.0-openjdk-220.127.116.11.x86_64/jre
Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: UTF-8
OS name: "linux", version: "18.104.22.168-3.fc15.x86_64", arch: "amd64", family: "unix"
Not sure whether I have tried hard enough to make this build work, but it seems to me it shouldn't be this nearly this hard to begin with. I also see that this has been out for a while, and Google doesn't return a mass outcry of similar build pain from others, so I can't help but think it is something I am missing.
Please Advise, and Thanks in Advance,