Yes, viewing the Dependency Hierarchy of my pom.xml in STS verifies that config-3.1.3.RELEASE is on my classpath (Attachment 5339).
The following code results in two deprecation messages:
(1) Referenced bean 'org.springframework.security.securityContextSourc e' not found
(2) Multiple annotations found at this line:
- Referenced bean 'org.springframework.security.securityContextSourc e' not found
- Method 'setRolePrefix' is marked deprecated
(1) <authentication-manager xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/security">
The first issue was already logged as SEC-2021. I created a JIRA for the second issue. Note that while annoying the deprecations are harmless since the Namespace support will be updated before the deprecations are removed.