Wanghy-Cache 0.3 released.
Dear Spring Community,
I'm please to announce that Wanghy-Cache 0.3 has been released. It is a Java-based framework that uses Spring AOP and metadata annotations.
- Stores in the cache the return value of annotated methods.
- Flushes the cache or parts of the cache when annotated methods are executed.
- Supports different cache implementations: EHCache, JCS, LRU Cache and OSCache.
Improvements in this version:
- Uses only one annotation for caching and one annotation for flushing the cache. These annotations are independent of the chosen cache provider.
- Configuration of the cache provider was moved from the annotations to the Spring configuration file.
- Improved documentation.
- Use of EasyMock for testing.
- Several bug fixes.
For more details please visit http://wanghy.sourceforge.net/cache
If you have questions or comments, please send me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org