Wanghy-Cache 0.2 released
I'm pleased to announce version 0.2 of Wanghy-Cache.
Wanghy-Cache is a AOP/Annotations Caching framework that:
- Uses Spring AOP for transparent caching.
- Uses annotations/attributes to identify the methods which return values should be cached
- Generates the key of the entries to be cached. The key generation is based on hash codes instead of concatenation of Strings.
- Allows the configuration of the settings for caching entries such as refresh period, groups, etc
- Uses annotations/attributes to identify the methods that flush the cache (or parts of the cache) when flushed.
- Can be used with different cache providers: OSCache, EHCache, JCS and a custom LRU in-memory cache.
For more details please go to http://wanghy.sourceforge.net/cache
If you have questions or comments, please me send an e-mail to email@example.com