Spring Data Graph - Neo4j Support 1.0.0.RC1 Released
Dear Spring Community,
We are pleased to announce that the first release candidate (1.0.0.RC1) of the Spring Data Graph 1.0 project with Neo4j support is now available!
The primary goal of the <b>Spring Data</B> project is to make it easier to build Spring-powered applications that use new data access technologies such as non-relational databases, map-reduce frameworks, and cloud based data services.
The Graph Neo4j module provides integration with the Neo4j graph database.
Downloads | JavaDocs | Reference Documentation | Changelog
To learn more about the project, visit the Spring Data Homepage.
The features in Spring Data Graph 1.0.0 RC1 include:
- replaced finders with composable spring-data-commons repositories
- added rest-client support for consuming Neo4j-REST server with Spring Data Graph
- re-added OSGi bundlor metainformation
- relationship entity creation aligned to node entity creation
- added TypeRepresentation Strategies for Relationships, enabling RelationshipEntity-Repositories
- lots of performance improvements
- fixed removal of relationship entities
- added a GraphDatabase abstraction to be used with Neo4jTemplate
- Neo4jTemplate API udpates
- added aspect-introduced methods to NodeBacked and RelationshipBacked interfaces (with javadocs)
- removed fullIndex annotation attribute
- moved @Indexed annotation to org.springframework.data.graph.neo4j.annotation package
- many documentation updates
Looking forward to your feedback on the forum or in the issue tracker.