Petclinic Error Message "You must override call..."
I just got the latest version of spring-richclient today. I compiled and everything and ran the Petclinic. However, I received this error message when trying to rename an owner:
"You must override call(arg) for processing an arg with a return value, or handle(arg) for processsing a single argument with no return result."
Here are the steps to reproduce:
1) Run petclinic-standalone.bat
2) Login with user/pw: scott/wombat
3) Right-click on Keith Donald. A popup menu will appear.
4) Click Rename. A Rename Owner dialog will appear.
5) Enter Shaq in the New First Name field.
6) Click OK. You will see the error message shown above.
Note that this owner rename function worked the last time I tried it (a couple of weeks ago).