Spring Roo 1.1.1 Released
We are delighted to announce the general availability of Spring Roo 1.1.1. Spring Roo is a rapid application development tool for Java developers, allowing you to create enterprise Java applications in just minutes.
This release contains more than 250 fixes and enhancements since Roo 1.1.0. Some of the highlights include:
- Performance improvements which have more than doubled Roo's speed since 1.1.0
- Improved cloud database support for VMforce and Google App Engine
- Lots of new Roo usability features and reference documentation
- Significant Google Web Toolkit (GWT) enhancements, including GWT 2.1.1 support
- New add-on search and ranking features
- Simplified development of complex add-ons
Please see my blog posting offering more details about the new features in Roo 1.1.1. You can also download the release here.
We hope that you enjoy this new release.